- We combine a fresh, natural, photojournalistic style with artful and modern portraiture to create a timeless collection of wedding photographs.
- So what does that all mean? ... It means we prefer to let the events of your day unfold naturally. We like to blend in and shoot the spontaneous laughs and intimate moments as they occur, without being obtrusive. We have a candid style that captures those priceless, fleeting emotions better than any staged photograph ever could.
- However, we also love to shoot stylized portraits of the bride and groom. Just the two of you, beaming with your newlywed glow. We capture your natural interaction with each other, as well as pose you for elegant and beautiful shots worthy of a magazine spread. These portraits are an essential part of your wedding day coverage.
- We won't forget about those family and group portraits either. Our goal (and our strength) is in making everyone feel relaxed and happy. We'll make sure you have pictures of all the important guests at your wedding.
- We also photograph the small but memorable details of your wedding day, from your dress and shoes to the rings and flowers to everything in between... anything that we feel is a meaningful part of your day, that you may want to remember years down the line.
- While our basic wedding coverage includes one photographer, we highly recommend booking a second shooter. With two photographers, you will have more images to choose from and two unique points of view on all the special moments happening throughout your wedding day.
- Since we edit and retouch every image by hand, please allow 6-8 weeks for your full set of images to be posted.
- We post all of your images in a private, online proofing gallery which you can share with family and friends.
- Our proofing gallery also allows you to further edit your images, add special effects, design custom albums and coffeetable books, and order quality prints from our custom lab. In fact, all your guests who have access to your gallery can easily view and order prints as well.
- If you are not inclined to design your own album, we'd be happy to do it for you! Our in-house designer will work with you to choose the best images and produce a beautifully bound album that tells the story of your day, page by page.
- All wedding collections include a DVD of all your high-resolution image files, delivered at the same time as your online proofing gallery.
- Upon signing our photography agreement, a 50% deposit is due to reserve your date. The balance is due on or before the day of your wedding.
- Our primary wedding markets are Los Angeles, Orange County and San Francisco Bay Area. All photography quotes include travel within these areas.
- But, we're always up for an adventure! If your wedding takes place outside of Los Angeles, Orange County or San Francisco Bay Area, please contact us for a travel quote.
- We photograph all kinds of special occasions... from engagements and bridal showers to boudoir and family portraits. These shoots are a great way for us to get to know you better before the big day. Or, you don't even have to book us for your wedding in order to work with us. We offer all of these services on an à la carte basis.